Together, We Can Change Lives.
We love our WinShape Camp Volunteers! Camp just wouldn’t be the same without you.
If you would like to be a volunteer with WinShape Nashville, you MUST follow the link below and register with the WinShape Camps for Communities organization. We will contact ONLY those that officially register via the link below and then give you the options of volunteer positions to choose from. There are numerous positions, so there’s a spot that will fit you! We are trying to recruit at least 40 volunteers to fill those roles. We understand that many volunteers have a limited amount of time, so we would be glad to work with your scheduling requirements.
The youngest age allowed for volunteers will be students that have completed 9th grade and will be going into 10th.
What You Need to Know
- The youngest age allowed for volunteers will be students that have completed 9th grade and will be going into 10th. There is no maximum age for volunteers!
- WinShape Camps needs your help to make a Kingdom impact this summer. Your choice to volunteer ensures the ripple effects of a week of camp last much longer than the 5 days the summer staff is here. You will make lasting relationship with kids in our community. This will help us reach out in a real way to families in our community!
- As a volunteer, you will be required to attend the volunteer meeting the Sunday before camp begins. This meeting is REQUIRED FOR ALL VOLUNTEERS! It should only last about 30 to 45 minutes. Time will be announced closer to camp.
- We will hand out volunteer t-shirts to wear during the week.
- WinShape sends around 28 trained Camp Staffers that will lead all activities for the kids. Volunteers are needed to help in each skill. Volunteers will also help with each group of kids during Team Time.
- Volunteers are also needed to man Checkpoint (the central information desk), make lunches and snacks, keep all outdoor activities stocked with water, people to do laundry Saturday night for the camp staffers, and much more. Volunteers of all ages and active level can serve!
- We will also need a registered nurse at all times at camp to tend to minor issues and help give out medication to campers.
- LOTS OF HELP will be needed unloading the supply trucks with the WinShape Camp Staff. Any and all help would be appreciated! The date and time will be announced closer to camp. It is usually Saturday afternoon or Sunday after church the day before camp. Come and be prepared to work!
- Dress comfortably and remember some volunteers may be outside and it will probably be hot!
- Lunch will be provided for you each day. You will get to choose the type of sandwich or wrap, along with a side and dessert. However, if you would rather order Chick-fil-A box lunches at your own cost, that link will be provided on this page shortly.